Thursday, November 12, 2009

Double Trouble

I love these two little boys! Here they are in their "club house". Whenever I am on the computer while they are awake... they are never far. They like to park themselves in the nook under the desk right below me. They pull out anything and everything that they can get their hands on and make a great mess of all the bills, office supplies, computer software, filing records, trash, etc in a matter of seconds... especially little Dallin Kelly! Seth LOVES it! ;)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ahhhhh, they look so cute down there together. Eli does look like he is about to put the choke hold on Dallin.

Chiara said...

Remember how I don't even know Dallin? Seriously...that makes me sad. Those are 2 cute monkeys for sure!

Chulitamaya said...

Brother!!! They can sure be loving towards each other and do mischief and the next minute they can fight and make each other cry. That is how Aarona and Tristan are :)