Monday, November 2, 2009

30 DAYS OF THANKS!

So I am going to fall in line with other fellow bloggers and try to complete the 30 days of Thanks for the month of November. I encourage anyone else who wants to... to do the same. I will try my best to record at least one thing I am thankful for everyday.

Sun. November, 1st:
I was so thankful to hear Connor's sweet testimony in sacrament meeting. (see previous post)

Mon. November, 2nd:
I am very grateful to be able to go to Connor's school and volunteer in the classroom/workroom once a week. It is such an awesome feeling to see Connor's face light up as he sees me walk into his classroom! I am glad to help out his teacher and it is always nice to have a break from the little ones! :) But I am most grateful to have a friend who makes it all possible. She is willing to watch my other two kids so that I can volunteer. (This includes, but not limited to, a 1 year old with some major separation anxiety which = a screaming baby for almost 2 hours straight). I am thankful that even though I have given her many outs she continues to tell me it does not bother her and to keep going. She must be a better person than I am because I can not stand a screaming baby... and it is my own! :) Thanks Kenna!!

1 comment:

Cris said...

I'm grateful for you, too and being willing to swap with me - even when Trent locks you out of your house! Dallin's crying really isn't a big deal, maybe b'cuz I know it's temporary and I can give him back. :) Just kidding!
~kenna