Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is It Possible?

Could Dallin actually be starting to walk?!? At ONLY 3 days shy of 15 months...

I think we might be able to soon say good-bye to this... (the walker)

and to this... (crawling)

because last night Dallin started to up and walk! He was taking about 10 steps at a time. Don't get me wrong, crawling still seems to be his preference. But Seth did catch some great footage of the little munchkin in action, while I was out getting my haircut. (Yes, Dallin has officially chosen to hit ALL his milestones while I am gone! First crawling... now walking!) I am hoping to get some of the video posted in the next day or two.

5 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Cool Tiffany, he is getting there. I remember when Tristan took his first steps on Christmas eve when he was 14 months old, we were so happy and proud of him. We will have to talk to Dallin about doing all these things when you are gone, maybe he just wants to surprise you?

Darcy said...

Darling picture. I'll tell you why he isn't walking....the wood floors. We had wood floors in Cali and Brooklyn didn't walk until she was 14 months old. THE DAY we bought a giant rug from Costco, Brooklyn went walking right across it. No kidding, from that day on, she walked. It was so funny!

California Washburns said...

When did you get wood floors?

Tiffany W. said...

Kimm... Seth put them in a few months ago. We were going to go on a cruise for our 10 year anniverary/ my 30th birhtday... but when it all came down to it. I just couldn't stand spending all that money on one week when we could get the wood floors that we had been wanting for the same price(and htey would last a life time!). I expected him to fight me a little bit on it, but he didn't. :) We only have it in the main front room and the dining room.

Anonymous said...

That pic of him is so cute! He is adorable!!!