Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanks #20

Well, I don't have any pics to post with this... and I might not have pics for awhile because I think our desk top is fried. :( So I will continue to use Seth's trusty laptop for entries... but I am not sure how long it will be until I have access to post pictures again. Booooo!

Today I am thankful for being able to take the boys (Eli and Dallin) with me to Connor's school for lunch. I decided to surprise Connor. He was thrilled! I loved seeing him run up to me with a huge smile on his face while waving his arms and throwing a big hug around my neck. It was one of those times when it feels SO awesome to be a mom! :) Dallin made a huge mess for someone to clean up and kept dropping food and insisted on eating it off the ground. Eli was just happy to be at "school" sitting there and observing all the "big" kids in their natural habitat... and Connor enjoyed eating all of his hot lunch and then most of his other two brothers packed lunches. Life is good!

3 comments:

Kel said...

I can imagine the joy on Connor's face, even without the photos. Your boys sound wonderful.

Also, I like the look of your blog. It's clean and readable but also cute. The pic at the top is awesome.

Christine said...

What a happy lunch hour!

Elizabeth said...

You are a great mom. Natalie has asked several times for me to come and have lunch with her, but there is no way I am ready to attempt that with Cameron. Ella I think would be ok (unless something happened to spill oh her and she instists on striping), but Cameron would not work. That kid wouldn't sit still for the life of him.
Sorry about your computer. I think ours is on the way out too. Lovely.