Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3rd day of Thanks

Tues. November 3rd:
Today I am thankful for for the gym. I am thankful to have a safe place to go and exercise. I am thankful to have a healthy way to release pent up frustrations from the day. I am thankful to have some alone time and to be able to listen to my music as loud as I want without having to worry if it has any bad words in it. :) I am thankful for the way I feel after I have a good workout. I am most thankful to have a husband who is willing to put all three boys to bed by himself (without so much as a second thought) so that I could go to the gym. I love you!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The only thing missing is me, right?! :) I SO miss our work out times. Someday, someday you will live by me!

Chiara said...

you would listen to music with bad words

you should feel bad about that

I'm telling

The Silly Witch said...

Love it!