Friday, November 27, 2009

27th Day of Thanks

Today I was thankful to be married to a GOOD man. (Yes, this one is about Seth again.) But he really does so much for me, how could I not be grateful? I was fully planning on going Black Friday shopping this morning. I had all my stores and items mapped out. The alarm was set for 1 am and I anticipated and even looked forward to the adrenaline rush of getting good deals on the Christmas presents. However, I woke up to feeling sicker than a dog. I was positive I was going to throw up and had to stand by the toilet for a awhile. Surprisingly to me, I did not throw up, but I still felt horrible. I ran a bath to try and soothe my upset stomach and then ended up getting back into bed awful. Seth kindly (with out me even asking him) set his alarm for 4am... took my lists... and hit a couple of the stores himself. Unfortunately he missed out on most of the big ticketed items, but he still got some of the littler things. And how sweet of him it was to get up and go on his own and try. I love him so much and am truly grateful for this gesture.

7 comments:

Chiara said...

here we go again......sheesh!

Shasta said...

that is love...a man getting up to go shopping. Why are you sick? :)

Chulitamaya said...

How sweet, hope you are feeling better :)

Ashley said...

That is one fabulous husband you have there.

Tammy and Alvin said...

We got up at 4 and missed out on our big ticket items too. Then we were tired AND grumpy.

Marcy said...

Hi Tiffany - you are one of the winners of the Little Spirit: Christmas in NY DVDs that I am giving away on my site. Please email me your shipping info:

stretchingabuck at gmail

Thanks & congrats!
Marcy

Regan said...

Wow, you should be grateful if he is willing to do that. I had Johan set his alarm and I was so tired that I don't even remember him trying to wake me up. And he went right back to sleep so let's just say I missed out on the one thing I wanted to buy. Oh well, maybe next year.