Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 days



Today I was thankful for the movies. For technology since we were able to see Disney's 'A Christmas Carol' in 3-D at the IMAX theater. For money to pay for the movies. For little boys and a husband to go with me to the movies. For a friend who watched Dallin for me so we could actually WATCH the movie. For a sweet lil' monkey who was so excited to see me when I picked him up after the movies. For Diet Barq's root beer. And for a husband who had dinner cooked and ready when I came home after several hours of fighting the crowds for Thanksgiving groceries. Life is good!

1 comment:

Chulitamaya said...

Cool, I need to have Dan do that for me when I go shopping, I always have to come back put groceries away and then cook... you can't have it all :)
Seriously Dallin was great and cried for like 3 seconds but then he was fine. I think he has a little crush on Shayna because he kept following her, please let us watch him again it was so much fun.