Thursday, November 26, 2009

Convo with Eli

This morning as I was feeding Dallin breakfast I was talking to Eli who was standing next to me. I asked him, "Eli what would you like Santa Claus to bring you this year for Christmas?"

He thought for a moment and said, "Mmmm, a water gun." (Can you tell it is warm here all year round since my three year old is asking for a water gun in December?)

Then I said, "What else would you like him to bring you?"

He thinks a little more and says, "A water gun AND a Barbie house!"

Hahahaha. Seth didn't think this was very funny. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Heh heh that is awesome that your son has a wide variety of interests :)

Elizabeth said...

Watch out if cameron ever comes over to play, he might try and take the Barbie house home.

The Silly Witch said...

Seth might not think that was funny, but I think it is very very very funny.