Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 12 of Thanks

Today I am grateful for doctors. I was comforted by the thorough and attentive primary care physician that we have. I have not been feeling the best as of late. I have been very tired the last few months and have had a lot of dizzy spells followed by constant "black outs" when I stand up. I would say it happens about 8-10 times a day. I finally saw the doctor about it and turns out my blood pressure is very low. My heart was strong and breathing is fine. He took some blood and they are running some tests. But he is fairly certain that I am anemic which is what has been causing this. We are waiting on the blood test results, but hoping that by popping some iron pills it will help solve the problem and I will be back to normal!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Iron pills or hamburgers. I would take the latter. I hope you are feeling better!

Carolyn said...

Let us know what the doctor finds out! With all those boys you need all the energy you can get. And we want you to feel good.