Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanks #853

... or at least that is what it feels like! ;) I am getting tired of blogging about the things I am thankful for... so I am sure everyone else is tired of reading them! :) I do feel more filled with gratitude since I started this though.... and I am amazed at how relatively easy it has been to find something to be thankful for (usually multiple things) each and every day. I thought it would be harder than this.

Monday the 16th:

I was thankful that even though I was not feeling well and ended up taking a hot bath and laying down... I had a husband who went ahead and carried out Family Home Evening and with out being asked. He just did some simple games of sardines (a family favorite) in the pitch dark and the boys loved it! After that they ate Halloween candy for the treat. Simple, easy, and fun! I feel like most of these posts are about my wonderful husband. Is everyone jealous yet? Because you should be! :)

Tuesday the 17th:

I am thankful my husband told me how beautiful he thinks I am.

4 comments:

The Poulsen Family said...

I'm not getting tired of your thankful list! I was just asking Jeff today if me doing the list was stupid and he said no and if anything it was good for me. Keep it up, I read them every day!

Chulitamaya said...

Your friend is right, please keep it up. I know a lot of people don't read my blog and you are about the only one that comes back to read my list lol. It is helping me to realize of all the things I should feel grateful for. And it is kind of fun to think or to feel grateful when you are not in the mood (like today :)

Elmer said...

i always enjoy reading your blog. it makes me laugh and cry at times. it really entertains me especially with regards to connor. he is such a sweetie innocent young man :)...elmer's been slacking doing our blog. how i wish i could do it as good as you. you are doing good with it and your daily thanks helped me realize that there's a lot to thank for everyday in our lives that we sometimes take for granted.

i'm always excited to read your entries because honestly, it's so entertaining for me. love it, keep up the good work. its me, pam p. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Seth is still keeping the romance alive! Do you remember what that is from? You wrote that on our wedding picture frame!! lol Thought that was funny!