Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

A couple of turkeys!

The rest of the gang on Thanksgiving day. (Please don't hate because I have 5 chins and you don't!)

We spent Thanksgiving Day with two wonderful families from the ward. We spent it eating good food (way too much in my case), chatting, playing games, and watching the kids run wild and carefree. One of the best things about it all was that it was not at our house-- so we cooked significantly less than usual (and had much less mess to clean up)! :) Seth brought his delicious cheese ball and crackers... and I made a cream cheese pie, pumpkin cookies, and corn bread to share. And I have to say to Brenda that I think that was the best turkey I have EVER tasted! We had a great time... so much so... that we hardly even missed our families! HA! Just kiddin' Moms and Dads! ;)

1 comment:

Tammy and Alvin said...

The headbands turned out cute! Seth's "delicious cheese ball" is sounding very good right now. Maybe next year we can figure out a way to come to your Thanksgiving feast and partake of the goodness. :)