Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SPRING BREAK - DAY 6

We had plans for the Rodeo this day (Saturday) but Seth told me I was too sick and I could not go. I had been willing, but I was secretly relieved when he told me this. At the same time, I was bummed that we missed out on Rodeo once again. Next year! :)
I took Connor to the store that morning to look at the bikes. Connor has had the same $40 bike since he was four and had outgrown it awhile back... not to mention he had recently popped the tire. The kid deserved a new bike! :) So we hit up Wally World to pick out a sweet new ride. His only request was "one that pedals backwards" (has hand breaks). Easy enough. We were big time when we walked out with the $70 bike... I am hoping that means we get seven years out of this one! ;)

Connor's bike is now the envy of all the kids on the block and they beg to ride it! :) I can hear "Oh how sweet, it is!" playing in the background of my head as Connor floats on cloud nine.


And his bike has those cool bars in the back so two can ride! :)
Seth then took Connor to a birthday party that day and let me once again SLEEP! We rented Astro Boy that night for the kids and called it a WEEK!

1 comment:

The Silly Witch said...

What an awesome family, you have! I'm such a boring mom.Hope your eye feels better.