Monday, March 22, 2010

MY APOLOGIES

I want to say sorry to anyone who may have heard some bad language on my blog site. I was shocked today when I heard a voice come on (in the place of a song on my playlist) and say some profanities where music was supposed to be playing. I am not sure how this happened since I always listen to the music before I add it to my playlist. But regardless... I apologize to anyone else who may have heard it. I deleted that particular "song" and went through and checked all the rest. They should be fine now. If anyone does hear something that is inappropriate (other than maybe me ranting in a blog post ;) please feel free to let me know so that I can do something about it.

1 comment:

Chiara said...

since when are you against profanity being used? ;)- Just wondering!

I have no idea what you are talking about since I always turn my volume off when I read blogs. I can't read and listen to music at the same time....it drives me nuts!