Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Clean Slate

Spring always brings a sense of renewal. So that is what I am going to do. I am going to allow myself a fresh start. I am wiping my own slate clean. (Is that acceptable? I don't know, but I am doing it!) I am allowing myself a "do-over" and am going to try to do right by ME, by my FRIENDS, by my FAMILY, and most importantly by my GOD. I am only human and my slate probably won't stay clean for very long-- but I feel a renewed sense and longing to try harder-- so I am.

4 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Sounds good to me :) I am only cleaning my house!!

Scarcy Family said...

I think that's great. An example lots of us should follow! Thanks for the idea!

Chiara said...

Did you notice my wipe helping clean that slate? Cause it was....

Shanda McKeehan said...

Good for you Tiff! But I didn't really think your slate was that dirty to be honest.