Sunday, August 22, 2010

TRAIN CONCERT!!!

It all went something like this...

Sean (my brother) pulls up after work one day driving this...

(yes, I am kissing the car!)

a new 2011 5 series BMW (or something like that... I really don't know my cars... all I know is that it was a SWEET ride. And for those of you interested... it is STARTING at a mere $60, 575.

So he says glumly, "Sorry guys I have to work this weekend. They are making me drive this lame car up to the Columbia Gorge to show it off at the Train Concert. Would any of you want to come with me, I only have sucky VIP seating?"


It was a tough decision, but in the end Candace and I decided to leave the kids behind with sitters for a gorgeous day at the Gorge, listening to live music from one of my favoirte bands and jamming with Train only a few rows away!
Candace and Tiff before the concert started.







Watch the guy in the black shirt... "Who cares about Train!?... Check out that chic dancing! ;)-


Drops of Jupiter

Hey, Soul Sister!
And it was all made possible by this handsome devil that I call my brother.

Oh, and did I mention the concert was at a winery? There were thousands of these suckas laying around everywhere and at only $30 a bottle!


Bottoms Up!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Um, I'm jealous.

California Washburns said...

So, did you sanitize that bottle before putting it to your lips? I know how you feel about germs!

It looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm jealous. I remember going to the Gorge for concerts. Fun times!

Chiara said...

Ummm...you didn't save some of that wine for ME?!?! Rude!! We always wanted to get drunk together...and you've let me down too many times!! ;)-