Sunday, August 15, 2010

Seaside!


We lived at our parents house in Portland for a good 10 days this summer! My dad took off a few days of work to do fun things with us. One of which was to go to the beach with us... twice! The first time we got Nana, Poppy, and Desty all to ourselves. The second time we went with Sean's and Ryan's family as well!

Even Colton made the trip! Lucky dog! (hehe) Isn't my lil' sis beautiful!?!

Seriously, my Dad is cooler than yours! :)

Connor making a sweet catch while playing football with Uncle Sean.

Mom and Big D enjoying each other's company down in the sand!

trip 1

trip 2

After enjoying the beach we had a blast on the bumper cars...

(Jack and Sean)
(Tiff and Eli)
... and riding the Twirl-A-Whirl!

(Connor and Porter)

And of course both trips up there included Elephant Ears, fresh salt water taffy and home made fudge!

Thanks for the great time (twice!) Mom and Dad!

P.S. Isn't my mom beautiful!?!

1 comment:

Chiara said...

Your dad IS pretty cool....when I see him next time will he dance to "twist and shout" for me....because I really don't think is gets cooler than that!! :)-
And your mom IS beautiful! She looks younger than the last time I saw her....that isn't fair!