Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wake Up Call

So usually before Seth leaves in the morning for work he will come into the bedroom to give me a kiss, say goodbye, and wake me up all at the same time.

Early this morning two little boys climbed into my bed (Eli and Dallin) which is not too different from any other day. However, I looked at the clock and it was 7am. Seth normally is heading out the door by that time and I could not hear any stirring so I asked Eli, "Where is Daddy?"

"He's at work."

"No he's not", I said. "He never came and said goodbye to me. Are you sure he is not in the office?"

Eli then climbs out of our bed runs to the front door in nothing but his undies, unlocks it, and screams from the top of his lungs (at 7am no less) to nothing but the air, "DADDY YOU FORGOT TO GIVE MOMMY KISSES! MY MOMMY WANTS KISSES!!!!!"

I can only imagine what all the neighbors think of us! :)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea! You're back!

Chiara said...

Seth is in trouble!!

Chulitamaya said...

Funny Eli!!

Dani said...

Okay...so THAT is funny! :)

Sean and Candace said...

That's the cutest thing ever! I'm sure all the neighbors loved it!

Kel said...

SO cute! Very descriptive. I can see it all...