Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DANG IT!

So I just saw a stupid little floating baby on a friend's blog (nothing personal... I did it too when I was pregnant! :) and for the first time in a LONG time I felt something. I want a floating baby on my blog with a countdown until SHE arrives! ;) It brought tears to my eyes! The desire was there, but then reality hits and I just don't think I could handle it. I already feel like I live at the circus! ;)- I just don't think I am built the same as some of you other women. I have little patience, yell lots, am harder on my kids then I should be, need more kid-free breaks than probably most of you, stress too much, and frustrate easily. (And let's not even explore the fact that I don't cook, bake, sew, sing, etc! ) I am positive no one could love my boys more than I do, but sometimes I worry if my actions show that. So for now, I need to be happy and enjoy the three wonderful little men I have!

5 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Your kids are SUPER cute. And who cares if you don't cook, sew, bake or sing? You play volleyball, and you BLOG. What could be more important then that.

I loved your football post. I remember my little bro's try at football. My Mom didn't make him stick it out because she thought it was ridiculous, too.

And babies. I know that if I'm supposed to have more, I'll know it, and I'll want it--desperately. I'm so glad that there are tons of women who keep having babies. Maybe someday I'll be able to repay all the service done for me if I can serve them.

Chiara said...

hahaha - you want my FOURTH....that darling little girl on the end that is rotten to the core?!?! Cause most days, you could have her!!

I know how you feel though....I have those same thoughts here and there....thinking about being DONE with those child bearing years are hard. I'm sorry! I love you!! And please...you are a better mom than I am. I would NEVER volunteer to be the team mom for my sons football team....so there!!!

California Washburns said...

You could totally do 4! Or 8 for that matter. I think you are a wonderful mom, Tiff! Your great boys are proof, and I'm sure they have no doubt that you love them!

BTW...it's almost impossible not to yell when you have 3 boys, close together, right in a row! They would NEVER hear you if you didn't! We all do it ;)

Allison said...

I'm so glad I looked at your blog tonight! I can totally relate to the "feeling like a bad mom" part. Brock is out of town (for a fun football game) and I'm going crazy with my little ones! It's always when they have gone to bed and everything is quiet that I feel bad & hope my kids still love me!!

This made me realize that we're all trying to do our best. Thankfully, tomorrow is a new day and I can try harder to have more patience, yell less, and not be so hard on MY kids!

Kel said...

A nice honest post, Tiff, that's very much appreciated.