Monday, March 2, 2009

Room For Two?


I know...I am a blogging monster today! :) I've had many of these posts on the back burner for awhile...and just have recently had the time. :)

We recently transferred Dallin from the bassinet to the porta-crib as he outgrew it about two months ago. We have a real crib upstairs with a room painted all cute and waiting for Dallin. But until he is sleeping through the night...I am just too lazy to make the switch. I don't want to walk ALL THE WAY upstairs to feed him. (Hey, upstairs is farther away than you think...especially in the dark...at 3am. :) Elijah already has a bad habit of walking into our room and waking up Dallin for company when he is bored. Thus, it didn't take Eli long to discover this new sleeping arrangement and realize that there was room for two in there! So now I often find the two of them playing and laughing (sometimes one of them is crying) together.

1 comment:

Scarcy Family said...

It's all good, Brooklyn never made it into a crib...she went from the playpen straight to a bunk bed at 16 months.