Wednesday, March 11, 2009

thoughts

Life is not fair. Simple fact. Some lose everything and others nothing. It brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart ache to know others grieve and suffer such tragedies. It seems to be everywhere I turn these days. And it breaks my heart. Maybe that is one of my callings in life...to bear the burdens of others? It can be so easy to get filled with doubt in this crazy world. Some trials are just too much. I can't help but wonder when it is my turn...and if I will be strong enough to prevail? I'm so sorry... and Godspeed.

1 comment:

Scarcy Family said...

"Come what may and love it...every life has peaks and shadows and times when it seems that the birds don’t sing and bells don’t ring. Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." Elder Joseph B Wirthlin

He gave this wonderful talk last October. I hope it brings you some comfort, although it hard to think what can after a bad day like today.
Take care Tif

here's the link
http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-9,00.html