Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Meet Mr. Momofuko



Connor had to do a school project on an inventor. You could pick anyone you wanted (they suggested people like Thomas Edison). You had to research that person then make a paper doll of them of what they looked like on the outside and then put your report of facts on the inside. Connor's favorite food in the world is Ramen Noodles (I know, doesn't say much for my cooking!). So when given the option of studying the invention of anything...he chose noodles! This kid makes me laugh! I had assigned this project to Seth, and I think Connor and he did such a cute job! So, they researched it. This is Mr. Momofukko Ando. After WWII he wanted to create a cheap food that could help feed Japan. Thank you Mr. Momofuko... at 16 cents a pop I would say you did a great job of feeding Japan and my 6 year old little boy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

California Washburns said...

That is hilarious! My kids love ramen noodles as well. In fact Caleb went through a faze where he would eat a whole thing of Ramen every day after school for his snack.

Connor did a great job on his cartoon character as well! I love the noodle feet!

Elizabeth said...

Creative just like his mom.

Rach_Spencer said...

Looks like he takes after Seth, chip off the ol' noodle block. Funny stuff! I wish more kids in school would've presented projects like this.

Rach_Spencer said...

(oops, Last comment was John)