Monday, August 31, 2009

Busted!

Tiffany: Connor, what type of lunch meat do you want me to buy for your lunch?

Connor: Salami! You know that kind that is the best kind in the whole world?

Tiffany: ??? So you mean regular salami then?

Connor: No! You know the kind! The kind that Dad always sneaks and eats on Sunday afternoons when you take your nap?

HA! BUSTED! :)

So, I buy deli meats for lunches. (Seth included.) But it is expensive at practically 10 bucks a pound. Yet it seems to be Seth's favorite thing to snack on. That is an expensive snack ( if you ask me)! And we are not talking one or two slices here... we are talking I go to the fridge the next morning to make a lunch for our son... and it is all gone! It is rather annoying. So I am constantly telling Seth lunch meat is NOT a snack... to which he more than often claims he is not eating!

But the truth is out. Apparently while I am sleeping... Seth is devouring this lunch meat like it is the greatest stuff on the earth! I love you, Sweetie! :)

5 comments:

Chiara said...

I love when husbands get busted. For some reason it makes me smile and makes all the hard/crappy times of being a parent disappear for a few seconds......
I say you start calculating the # amount of salami he eats and tell him you get that same amount of spending money for yourself!! :) I think that'll get him to stop eating the salami! :)

Chulitamaya said...

Maybe I should do inventory before I take my naps on Sunday, who knows what Dan has been eating :)

Cris said...

That's hilarious! Way to throw your dad under the bus, Connnor! :)

~kenna

Shasta said...

I love it when kids slip and tell you something like that. It makes me laugh. It sucks the meat is so expensive, where do you shop?

Boud Family said...

LOL!!