Monday, August 24, 2009

Second Grade

1st day of second grade!

Connor in his classroom... you can tell he is THRILLED to have his mom there and taking pictures. :)



Connor getting off the bus. Connor will be a bus rider this year since we switched schools.

Today was Connor's first day of the second grade at Lakeshore Elementary. Go Leopards! I have such high hopes for you Connor-boy! The sky is the limit. I hope you will always strive to do your best and stand for truth and right as you reach for those stars. I am so proud to be your mom. Your dad gave you a special father's blessing last night. As I watched you sit in the chair, head bowed, and arms folded-- in nothing but your undies-- I wanted to freeze time. I wanted you to stay that sweet, little boy forever. Sometimes I make the mistake of thinking you are so grown because you are the oldest. It is my prayer that you will always be able to see the potential that your mom, dad and Heavenly Father see in you! We love you! XOXO

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

TexasMom said...

How can you & Seth and Josh & I be old enough to celebrate 10 years of marriage this December and have our oldest children be 2nd graders? It does not seem possible!

Ann

Scarcy Family said...

Seriously he is so stinking cute. I love that picture where he looks like, "Ok mom, enough pictures!" So funny!

Chulitamaya said...

What sweet words Tiffany, he is a great little person and a great influence on my kids, he is lucky to have you as his mom :)

Elizabeth said...

Good luck Connor on your adventures in 2nd grade! We know you will do so great!

lundparty said...

I can't believe how big he is. I'm sure to you he has grown up even faster but when I don't see him much and then all the sudden he is in second grade it seems crazy. We really need to get together sometime by next summer, that is my goal!