Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 32!

Don't hate because of my mad cake decorating skills!

Seth's party was complete with party hats and party bags for the boys... they loved it!

Eli sure enjoyed his two pieces of cake. And in case that wasn't enough... later that night he snuck back out of bed and ate another 1/4 of the cake before we caught him! Such a little stink pot!

Seth's birthday was actually on the 10th, but better late than never! :) He turned 32 this year. Our next door neighbors had us over for dinner that night and we spent most of the evening talking and playing with the kids outside. We then came back home for our own little cake and presents. We love and appreciate Seth as a husband and father. The kids adore Seth and every day they run and scream to be the first to hug and kiss him when he gets home. I truly feel I hit the jack pot when I got you! Thanks babe! XOXO

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Scarcy Family said...

Happy birthday Seth! That is awesome about Eli eating the cake in the middle of the night...my kids are good at sneaking food, but they have yet to pull that stunt!

Chulitamaya said...

You did great with the cake and it looks like Seth enjoyed it :) My kids also run to their Dad when he gets home and fight over who gets to hug him first.

Chiara said...

Happy Birthday Seth! I know you are so disappointed that our girls trip isn't at your house this year....don't cry....we'll be back next year!! :)

Iliana said...

I always thought Seth was cool. But even cooler may be your baby... a kid can't get any cuter! Him in that pic of the wipes, and the easter pics!!! Wanna kiss that kid.

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Seth! I think your cake is delightful. It was made with love, that is what's most important!

Regan said...

Happy Birthday, Seth! That cakes look pretty yummy. I am jealous of your decorating skills, I never know how to decorate a cake for Johan, but that looks really good.