Thursday, April 2, 2009

Darling Dallin




Notice my cheeks, after all, I have been working hard to get these babies!


My little baby is getting too big! As you can see in the pictures Dallin is sitting up now (Yippee! :) and has been for a couple weeks. However, he still easily looses his balance and falls over (especially with the help of big brother Eli who finds it quite amusing to walk by and push him down). He can also hold his own bottle now. He is finally eating baby food and rice cereal, but Ritz crackers are his fave! I think he is plumping up a little...as his cheeks seem to get harder for me to resist! :) But I will know for sure how he is measuring up in a month at his 9 month check up. Wish us luck...we have been working hard to fatten this kid up!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Good he finally did it. He is such a cute guy. Big brother are always so funny that way, they love to annoy the little ones :)

Elizabeth said...

I love the cheeks! Good job Dallin! I love the hair too!

Scarcy Family said...

ok, he is so stinking cute. I love his big beautiful eyes. They are amazing. Love the hair too, reminds me of mine! They just look so much cuter with it like that!

Chiara said...

geez....that kid has killer eyes! Love them!! And of course the hair is my FAV!!