Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mess Maker



After I took a rather quick shower I came out to see Eli had dumped all the contents out, scattered them about and unraveled everything that was all in that target bag!


Dallin sure thought it was fun to play with a gazillion baby wipes courtesy of Eli!
Meet Eli...he is the biggest mess maker ever! He is a walking tornado and I am not sure what to do with the kid! Time outs and spankings don't seem to phase him. It is simply one disaster after another over here. If it is not permanent marker all over the kitchen cabinets, it is scribbles on the wall, emptying cereal boxes on the floor, unrolling entire rolls of TP into the toilet and then trying to flush it which then makes the toilet over flow, drawing with pen on Dallin, constantly ripping off the clothes I am constantly putting on him, pulling out every single wipe in a brand new container, dumping out and scattering about contents of any container, throwing food on the ground, spitting water out of his mouth, leaving nasty hand prints over every surface of our entire house, picking his nose and loving it a little too much, and/or collecting/hoarding/carrying around 5+ blankets at any given time (including, but not limited too ALL of his bedding, at least 3 other blankets and his 5 "friends" ... Boo, Bo-Bo, Elmo, Dee- Dee, and Hoo-Ha) leaving them all over the house... but if you dare pick up one blanket to fold, or a friend to put away... he freaks out! Heaven forbid if I try and set Dallin on one of those blankets (which was their original purpose), Eli will immediately grab it right out from underneath him and say, "Mine!". So now what???? AHHHHH! Good thing I love you Monkey!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

I feel your pain. I just barely gave the boys their toys back after months of punishment. Did Tristan learn anything? We will see, but so far he is my biggest mess maker. Funny funny, but so true that we still love them when they drive us crazy.

Chiara said...

Reading that just made me tired!! Phew!! I better go take a nap!