Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NBA PLAYOFFS



A friend in the ward here happens to work for the Houston Rockets. (Not sure what he does exactly.) Anyway, Seth was lucky enough to be invited to go see the playoff Blazer-Rocket game #3. They had suite seats and tons of fun. I will admit I was green with envy as I should have been there... maybe if I had been they would have actually won! Seth was clearly not the crazy-obnoxious, out of place, Blazer fan that I would have been!!! Probably too worried that he would get beat up! ;) Thanks Cris! GO BLAZERS!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Wow, that's cool. We once went to see the Washington Wizards play and it was a lot of fun.

Chiara said...

Oh man....I would SO love to go to a Blazer game with you!! Especially if the game was an away game. I think I'd probably pee my pants!