Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I have an amazing mother... the best! But in addition to my mom I have also been graced by the presence of many wonderful women. I wanted to take a moment to honor and thank all of the amazing mother's that have touched my life, in addition to my momma. I don't have pictures of everyone, but I truly am blessed and feel very grateful to have had the privilege of sharing my life with you. Whether I call you Mother, Sister, Friend, or Grandmother.... I have appreciated your love, kindness, and unique example of what being a mother truly is! Thank you. I love you all and Happy Mother's Day! XOXO

3 comments:

Scarcy Family said...

You're welcome!!! Ha-Ha!!!

Chulitamaya said...

What a nice slide show, I hope you had a wonderful day and that your family treated you like royalty :)
I am glad you were able to access your blog again.

Sean and Candace said...

What a nice blog! Thanks for thinking of all of us! You're amazing!