Thursday, December 3, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Eli loves to go into the bathroom and play! He stops up the sink and fills it with water; all the while letting it splash and overflow onto the bathroom floor. Not to mention he manages to soak all this clothing from head to toe while reeking all sorts of havoc and trouble in there. And he can do this all in a matter of a couple of minutes! In our down stairs bathroom I set out a little Santa candle in there as decoration. I caught Eli playing in the sink again this morning... and I cleverly pointed to the candle and said, "See Santa, Eli? He is watching you. He knows if you are being naughty in here."

He whined and fussed a bit about the fact that he did not want Santa to watch him. (As he always does when I tell him this.) Clearly only the thought process of a NAUGHTY little boy. Most kids seem to like the idea that Santa will bring them presents if they are good. :)

A few hours later I went to use that same bathroom. This is what I found:

I guess Eli solved his own problem... because Santa certainly can't watch him now! ;)

7 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

That Eli is one of a kind, I have to admit that is one clever idea Tiffany :)

The Silly Witch said...

Smart smart boy!

Anonymous said...

How funny!

Chiara said...

hahaha - good work Eli! (I'm surprised he wasn't floating in the toilet though!)

Shasta said...

hilarious and very clever!!

Christine said...

Thanks for the laugh, what a little character!

Kel said...

I like it!