Monday, December 21, 2009

Happiness

I awoke to this scene at 7am this morning. It is quick, quiet moments like this where I find true joy through my children. Happiness for me is to see Eli and Dallin squished together in that little car! :) They fight 90% of the time, but when they do play together... it is so heart warming. I hope these two will be good buddies as time goes on.


Quit looking at the nasty hand prints on my walls... and look at how cute my boys are! ;)

Connor saw me taking pictures and wanted to be in one. Notice how he is covering his undies for the picture... so thoughtful of him! :)

3 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Awesome pics Tiffany. And I didn't even notice the hand print until you said something about it. Don't look at my walls!!! :)

Christine said...

School's out, time to play! What fun these boys must have together. Enjoy keeping them entertained this week!

Elizabeth said...

I love seeing them with their contrasting hair. All my kids have the same dishwater blond. Cam would love to take a ride in that police car, but I don't think he would share so good just Eli!