Tuesday, December 1, 2009

30 Days of Thanks Completed!!

The beautiful tree that Connor picked out!

While Seth put up lights... Eli and Dallin fought non stop over who got to stand at the top of this step stool. Dallin only fell off once...

When I finally made these two rotate turns to stand on it, Eli shoved Cheetos in his mouth to keep himself satisfied. (Thus the orange face and hands.) He is showing you the letters we worked on today. :)

The stockings all got hung.

And the Nativity was arranged.

Our finished product!

On the thirtieth of November I found myself grateful for the Christmas season. I am grateful we were able to go out together as a family and pick out a Christmas tree. I am grateful for the fun traditions that come with Christmas time... as it unites our family closer to one another as we draw nearer to our Savior. I am humbled by the beauty of all of it.

I truly have become much more aware of the multiple blessings that are all around me through doing these simple posts.

But, that being said... I am also happy to start complaining again about all the things that bug me! ;)

2 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Thanks for the invite to do it, it was fun and I am also looking forward to going back to my normal posts, so much to write about :)

The Poulsen Family said...

I'm so glad that you stuck with it till the end of the month. I'm excited to just do normal posts and complain too :) You're so fun!