Sunday, December 6, 2009

It Snowed!

Our second year here in Houston... and it snowed for the second year in a row! So fun and unexpected... and even more fun because it melts before the day is over! :) (That is my kind of snow. I like if for one day and then I am DONE!)
And before you all try to call CPS on me... I DID get my child properly dressed so he could go play in the snow! I even dug in the closets/attic to look for a pair of old ski bibs and winter coat that would fit Eli! The snow was very pretty. Exxon let Seth out of work at 10:30am that day and Connor got out from school an hour early that day (2:20pm) in anticipation of ALL the snow were were supposed to get. The so called 4-5 inches in one day was no where to be seen by my eyes. Maybe .45 inches? :) But that is fine by me... I loved having the family all home for the day!

Eli had a blast playing in the snow. He kept saying it was Christmas! :) When his clothes got too wet for his liking, he came in only to switch them out for dry ones to go back out in.

My cute little man!

Dallin didn't seem to care for the snow. He is a lot like a dog, I think. He was going nuts inside the house as he watched it fall down on the ground all day. Especially once Eli was out back and playing in it. But then once I actually bundled him up and took him out to play in it... he just wanted me to hold him. :)

Unfortunately I have no pics of Connor. Connor immediately got off the bus and started having a snowball fight with the neighborhood kids. They played out there for a good couple hours until their mitten-less hands were frozen solid. To which we invited Connor's pal, Rylan, over to spend the night, drink hot chocolate, order pizza, and watch a movie. My kind of day! :)

1 comment:

The Silly Witch said...

Hmmm. I think you got more snow on your side of the street.:-)