Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Darling Eli as a scarecrow! (Another great costume borrowed from another great neighbor! :) He looked so cute and little in this outfit... I just can't express the way my heart felt when I saw him in it. I was in love! My lil' E-diddy!

Connor and Eli ready to go trick or treating! (Eli trying to do what the ninja is doing! :)


Our awesome neighbors hooked up their tractor to their 4 wheeler and pulled all the kids on their own private hayride as they trick-or-treated! We felt like Halloween royalty! :)


Rylan and Connor... best buds.

Mom and Dallin

Unlike last year where Eli pooped out after three houses.. he was psyched and ready to go all night long! His bucket got so heavy and he never asked me to carry it once.
Dallin and Dad stayed home and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. (We had a ton! The streets were filled!!) Seth said Dallin got so excited every time the doorbell rang and would make a mad dash for the door (crawling of course)! He also loved to help pick out the candy for the trick-or-treaters! So cute!

Well, I blew my diet today BIG-TIME and pigged out on candy and pizza until I was SICK! Such a fun night! :) Now we get to wait a whole year until next time! Happy Haunting!

1 comment:

Iliana said...

your baby isn't a baby anymore! What a stud! He's darling. And Eli is one cute scarecrow!