Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Baby...

... is NOT a baby anymore. (SNIFF, SNIFF!)




All of a sudden, it's really starting to hit me that Dallin is growing up and becoming a little man faster than I would like to think.

Last night I had myself convinced I wanted another baby.

I even tossed the idea around with the kids.

All of them said they wanted another sibling.

Connor and Dallin both said they wanted a sister. Eli said he wanted one of each... a brother and a sister.

Then today happened.

Dallin complained and cried and whined and screamed and threw tantrum, after tantrum, after tantrum.

So, I am right back to square one... and ready to close up shop for good!

But it really was a nice thought.

(Oh, and just to clear my name... I was enjoying a girl's night out while these blue cup cake photos were being taken. But they are WAY too cute not to share! :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Come on 4 is when the REAL fun begins! Plus you need a curly haired little girl!

Chiara said...

cute monkey! I'm loving his long shaggy hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on tiff you need one more! Hopefully alittle girl this time!

Christine said...

I think that you should ignore the tantrums and celebrate your darling-full of life and personality-little boys by having another baby!

Sean and Candace said...

Tiff I think you should have 3 or 4 more. You are doing a good job making cute babies. You don't have to stop until you have a few uglies - don't worry, I'll let you know if that happens or mom will! Dallin is starting to look like "Sunshine" on Remenber the Titans with that sweet haircut!

Sean