Friday, July 10, 2009

swim team


Well the swim season is officially over for Connor (and has been for a couple weeks now). But I just wanted to state one more time how proud I am of him! He has become a great swimmer and seemed to love every bit of it (even when his mom and dad did not)! At his last swim meet he managed to shave 6 seconds off his best back stroke time. That's huge!!!! Way to go little man... we so love you! (Is it just me, or have you ever seen a cuter kid in a pair of those Speedo's? ;)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chiara said...

Nope, it's not just you....that is one dang cute speedo body!!

Elizabeth said...

I think that is the only time I have not wanted to gag when I saw someone in a speedo. He looks so cute. I should show Natalie. :)

The Silly Witch said...

I feel the exact same way about swimming. Oh it was hard on the fam. I'm so glad it's over. Did you brave the party?

Chulitamaya said...

Like I said today, you guys have the cutest boys (besides mine of course lol ), he is such a great boy we really like him.