Friday, July 10, 2009

Connor's Logic

So I am feeling bold and brave and decide to venture to Target with all three of my boys. Immediately as I enter, Eli starts throwing a fit because I am making him sit inside the cart (instead of letting all hell break loose through Target by allowing him to wander freely grabbing and opening everything in sight as he runs 10 aisles ahead of me) Then all of a sudden I hear Connor rip one! (Yes, we are talking farts here people.) It was loud and stinky and I was VERY embarrassed. I turned to Connor and gave him a nasty glare as he very innocently said, "What?! Someone had to do something to make Eli happy!" It was just then that I noticed Eli's tears had dried up and in fact turned to squeals of pure delight.

6 comments:

Chiara said...

One word - AWESOME!

Chiara said...

oops, that was Bill not Chiara.... so Chiara would say something like "One word - Bitchin!"

Or maybe she wold say something about boys being gross. Who knows.

Chiara said...

Bill Fronce....you are in trouble! You HATE when I make comments under your name!!

Actually, I was going to say that farts turn tears into laughter at our house too.....but "bitchin" or "boys are disgustingly gross" would work too! ;)-

Elizabeth said...

That has got to be one of the best stories ever!

Christine said...

I'm so sorry you have to return to Target this week to purchase a snack cup for Dallin. I enjoyed watching the little ones play together during Relief Society. Caroline will pack a few extra toys next week--minus the "mint" maracas!

Chulitamaya said...

How funny, Shayna is our noise maker in the family, they just come out for no reason and I am always reminding her that she is a lady, but how thoughtful of him Tiffany :)