Thursday, June 24, 2010

Connor the Comedian

Connor: "Mom, listen to this joke I just made up!"

Me: "K, what?"

Connor: "Why was the toilet paper rolling down the hill?"

Me: "I don't know, why?"

Connor: "To get to the BOTTOM! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

I don't know why, but this actually struck me as really funny! I laughed pretty hard. Maybe because it is his first joke that has ever made any sense, or maybe because it is such an 8 year old boy thing. What I do know, is that I love my Bear, and I love that he makes me laugh!

DISCLAIMER: the comedian has now come out and told me he is NOT responsible for making this joke up. He heard it from a friend. (Phew! Good thing we have not baptized him yet. That was a close one! ;)

3 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

I love it! Maybe he can use it to "break the ice" at the beginning of his next primary talk. :)

Chiara said...

Took me a minute....but I finally got it. I'm very impressed. That is a FABULOUS joke. Mason and Maddens either don't make sense or are really gross. Give that little bear a hug from his Aunti Kiki!

Chulitamaya said...

Good one Connor, he is such a character.