Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lazy Days

The thing I enjoyed most this trip to Colorado was that for the most part we could stay up late reading, sleep in, lounge in our Pj's til noon, no schedule, no appointments, if it weren't for Dallin I would have hardly even known I had kids! Connor and Eli ran free with their cousins and aunts and occasionally checked in for a snack or meal-- it was great! :)
Enjoy some of the random shots taken on our trip!
Lizzy (2.5yrs), Eli (3.5 yrs), and Lydia (4.5 yrs) watching Snow White.
I don't think Eli minds being the only boy in between girl cousins even a bit. He seems to fit right in with his love of pink and princesses! :)
Dallin was obsessed with Jesse (the cat). Jesse was eating her food when I took this picture. I wanted her to look at me so I barked like a dog. She turned and hissed at me. Cats are so FREAKY!

Uncle Isaac has an ingenious game if you ask me. He rolls up the kids in blankets as tight as he can... and lets them squirm and struggle to try and get out. For some reason they seemed to think it was great fun and it kept them occupied and out of trouble!
(Lizzy and Eli)

The "older" cousins (minus Ben). Caleb, Josh, and Connor

Eli giving Bear a good love.

Eli LOVES his aunts.
(Caleb, Bekah, Esther, and Eli)

Seriously, don't grow up. You are perfect the way you are!

Connor was pretty psyched about his GI Joe and 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days' book from Grandma and Grandpa Washburn.

The sibling rivalry between Seth and Esther seems to continue from the old days. With 22 people in the house we had to label cups. Seth had the biggest cup... that is until Esther got out the pitcher. HA! :)

When I see these two together it just makes me happy inside. They are almost the exact same size (only a couple weeks apart) both have their blond hair and bright blue eyes... if they weren't cousins I think I just might demand an arranged marriage! :)

1 comment:

Scarcy Family said...

Love the cat picture, I totally agree about cats being crazy! Dallin is so cute...it's one of the best ages, isn't it?