Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Colorado Snow!

Christmas night we flew out to spend a week with all of Seth's family in Colorado. (Minus Ammon who is serving a mission). There were 22 of us all under one roof! It was so fun to see everyone, play in the snow, eat yummy food, relax, and enjoy good company!
Nothing stops these kids, especially not snow! Eve riding her bike with Kimm.

Cousins + Snow = Heaven!


Katrina and Barak. How she got Bear (who is already a big boy) to fit in that Bijorn with that huge snow suit is beyond me! ;)


The snow cave the boys built (with maybe a little help from the Uncle Isaac :).


Dallin all geared up to go sledding. However, we took his screaming and crying to mean that he did not want to go. Instead he spent the day with me inside tasting treats, sipping hot chocolate and reading. If you ask me, he chose right! :) I gave the camera to Seth to take pictures when they went sledding. He came bath three hours later... and with not a single shot. Typical! :)

3 comments:

California Washburns said...

That was so much fun! I just got my pictures posted on my picasa site under Christmas 2009. We got some good snow shots before our camera broke.

Chulitamaya said...

It looks like a lot of fun, I love the the last picture of Dallin, he looks adorable :)

Kel said...

Bridgette got a new pink snow suit and boots with furry trim just for some sledding in Ohio. Yeah, one time down and she was done.