Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Morning


Eli and Connor awoke at 5:22am and were ready to open presents!


I had to wake poor sleeping Dallin just so he didn't miss out on all the madness.


I love this sleepy face! What a trooper to go along with it all!


But wait! Before presents... you have to eat your Christmas breakfast! (Seth grew up with this tradition) So Seth made a big yummy Christmas breakfast of french toast, bacon, and strawberry milk...


while I sat and waited still mostly asleep. :)

Connor gave out these coupons as Christmas presents to everyone. They made me chuckle. They read:
To Dad, I will not mess around. From Connor
To Eli, I will not hit you. From Connor
To Dallin, I will protect your from Eli. From Connor
To Mom, I will give you a bear hug. From Connor
Connor got Rock Band 2 from Santa! He was pretty excited about it!

Eli loved his Elefun game from Santa!

And Dallin still has yet to play with his Mega Blocks from Santa... you win some, you lose some?

The aftermath of Christmas morning.

After presents we proceeded with several family jam sessions. It was the perfect ending to a great morning!

6 comments:

Scarcy Family said...

I love the picture of the aftermath...my house looked like too, I'm still trying to get it back in order. Your kids are so adorable. Such a great mix of you and Seth.

Chiara said...

You lazy piece of you know what? You seriously sat there and watched Seth make breakfast? Oh wait....why is that surprising me? ;)- I love you! I wish we lived closer...my boys would LOVE to rock out with Connor on Rock Band 2. They'd be jealous!

Elizabeth said...

Breakfast before ANY presents? we always did Santa first and then ate before we did the ones under the tree. We did that this year too because we needed a break from all the dissapointment that happened. :) You are so nice to let your boys get up that early. My girls woke up about 6:00 but I told them they had to play in there room until Cameron woke up. TORTURE!

Tiffany W. said...

Oh please Chiara! Like that is any more fair than the fact that he had gone to bed at 9pm while I stayed up ALL night long wrapping ALL the presents! If you ask me... he got the good end of the deal! ;)

Regan said...

If I let my kids see the pictures of all those presents they would be jealous. Our house is our big present this year so they didn't get a lot in the way of presents. Gifts from Grandma and Grandpa helped. And I think I need to alert Johan about the tradition of the husband making the breakfast, I like that one.

Kel said...

Your kids are really, really cute. I love the photos of Dallin. He's moving so well!