Friday, December 17, 2010

Letter to Santa 2010

I found this letter to Santa in Connor's backpack today (true to his spelling)...

Dear Santa,

Hi my name is connoR. I know what I whant. and I am having a test on you if you are real or not. I want the new Maden 11 Game. I want it because it is the best it has ashon (action). I helped my mom fold the landry. I alsow want a puppy. So I can have a buddy to play with. I was the alony (only) one that was clening at the party. I alsow want the vodeo game so I wunt be bord. I clend up my toy room. I hit my brother a lot. Plese frgiv me and good night.

Connor - age 8

Naughty or Nice?

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is the best letter ever! I love how is lists it all out. The good and the bad! And in true 3rd grade style supports his ideas. :) So sweet.

Iliana said...

Nice!! Your screwed, that boy deserves a puppy and a million vodeo games!

Shasta said...

The key is making sure he doesn't tell his brothers if Santa is real or not. My mom always told me, "If you want presents, you will believe in Santa." She would say this to me every year until my little sister (who is 10 years younger) stopped believing in Santa. LOL I totally believed in Santa for a lot longer than I should have. :) Good luck with that.

Chulitamaya said...

Love it and I say NICE because he is being honest :) My Victor is having problems believing in Santa and we are trying to keep the dream alive, but is hard. Shayna know the truth now but she is good at not telling her younger brothers. She always tested Santa by leaving a note on the table for him to sign and make a picture for her.... We always signed it, but last year she figured it out :) She is about to turn 11 so I say we did pretty well.

Darcy said...

So, the question is....do you dash your son's dreams or get a puppy??

Dani said...

That is HILARIOUS! :)

Isaac Washburn said...

So did he get a puppy?

Tiffany W. said...

Heck no! :)