Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WHAT THE HECK!?!

CONNOR: (Looking down at his naked feet) Are my feet weird?

ME: (Putting away folded laundry) No, your feet are perfectly normal.

CONNOR: Feet are like the weirdest part of the body...
...that and your penis.

ME: Connor.

CONNOR: What? It is like an antenna, or something, just sticking out off your body...

ME: Connor! I am NOT having this conversation with you. Stop!

CONNOR: (laughing) Oh my gosh! You're acting so immature!

Maybe our relationships are a little TOO open around the Washburn home?!? :) Regardless, I think someone may be ready for "the talk".

10 comments:

Shasta said...

Wow, Tiff. What do you talk to your kids about. :) LOL That is so funny, I can see Connor nonchalantly saying this. :)

The Poulsen Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing, I got a kick out of it and I've VERY grateful that I don't EVER need to have that kind of converstaion with Brooklyn :) I'll just need to go buy her a bra :)

Elizabeth said...

Natalie tells my sisters she can't wait for me to buy her a bra. Should I break it to her that if she has my genetics she won't need it for a good long while.

Iliana said...

too good! love boys; they make me laugh constantly. Good luck with all that, I'm dreading the time I have to have "the talk".

Cris said...

I just love Connor! He's hilarious! I always know when I check your blog, I'm in for a good laugh.
Now...where is your Ragnar post?! :)

~kenna

Anonymous said...

When I read this I was dying laughing. I had to read it to Kevin! The things boys come up with is very amusing!

Chiara said...

hahahahah! That is the best thing ever!! Get on with "the talk" would ya? The kid needs it! :)

Christine said...

This is just one reason I'm hoping the 5th is a girl!

Bethany said...

Ah, the things I have to look forward to with my boys ...

Darcy said...

That's soooo funny. That's how we are at our house, way too open. But, at least the kids are comfortable saying these things in front of you. Makes for great future conversations and helps it not be so awkward! Good luck with the talk. I never seemed to mind that, but then again you already know that....remember the "Joy Ride" talk we had when YOU were little!