Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mom's Day!

Because of this GREAT woman and her constant example of what it means to be a MOTHER...

I, too, have had the desire and opportunity to know what it means to experience motherhood... three times over.

On May 30, 2002 Connor made me a mother for the very first time!
Four years later on June 1, 2006 Elijah graced our lives.
Last, but not least, Dallin Kelly came on August 7, 2008.
And although I often complain, I truly realize what a privilege and a blessing it means to have these three little boys call me "Mom".
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
XOXO

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Tiffany, you are GORGEOUS! Your boys are cute, too. :)

Chiara said...

Ahhhh - so cute! I love you all!

Chulitamaya said...

Love it!! Hope you had a great day :)

Kel said...

I adore that last photo! It's cute and beautiful and funny all at once.