Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DisneyLand/ California Adventure

Days 3-5 were Disney Days and we met up with my brother, Sean, and his family. This was Seth's first time to Disney (as well as the kids)! The days were filled with nonstop junk food, roller coasters, Disney characters, fireworks, parades, cousins, smiles and laughter, tears and tantrums, and exhausted parents! (Luckily no puke! :) Seth even pulled a full 12 hour day at DL from 9-9 (against my will... I tried to convince him to come back to the hotel with me to take a brake and nap with the little ones) but he kept going. You can sure see how tired he is in some of the evening pics! :) If we had planned this vacation a little better... Seth and I both agree that we would have planned one day as a "down" day at the end... just to recover! Instead we were riding roller coasters up until we had to catch the plane!!


double click on slide show to enlarge pics

8 comments:

Chiara said...

I'm still mad at you for not leaving Dallin with me.....

Regan said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait until we can take a family vacation like that! I don't want want to go while I still have a little baby, that's for sure.

Kel said...

Oh fun! You're looking pretty hot, Tiff. I don't think you've aged a bit since college.

Christine said...

What a fun family vacation! One that your boys will never forget. Very cute pictures!

Scarcy Family said...

That ferris wheel is Awesome. My kids would scream and make the funniest faces when it rocked, they hated it. So funny though. Glad you had fun. Makes me miss it sooooo much.

Iliana said...

I'm so jealous! My kids want to go to Disney land so bad and tyler was looking at these pics with me and said, "just turn it off, its to sad to watch". Poor guy.

Looked so fun and you look great too!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds fun but for some reason I can't get the pics to show up.

Sean and Candace said...

Great pics Tiffany! Can you send me a disc of them? I'll send you the ones we have too! We had so much fun with you guys. I wish we had spent a little more time together. Just looking at all the pictures makes me want to go again next year!