Sunday, June 7, 2009

School's Out!


We are proud to say Connor has completed the first grade and is now officially a second grader!! Here is a picture with his teacher, Mrs. Hebert on the last day of school. Sadly, he will not be going back to Summerwood Elementary next year as they are changing the boundaries. So, in stead of being able to walk less than a mile to get to school... we will now be bused approx. 8+ miles to Lakeshore Elementary. It makes no sense and part of me is upset that Connor will have to start all over again with making friends, adjusting to a new school, new staff, etc. But it is a brand new school and supposed to be "top of the line and very high tech". The principle comes very highly rated and I have no doubt that Connor will thrive and do great at his new school. Congrats Connor! Enjoy your summer break!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chiara said...

I love how Eli wanted to be in the picture and you totally cut him out!!

Tiffany W. said...

hahahah! I totally did! He wanted to be in it, but i did not have the heart to tell him no... So I just I cut him out myself! :)