Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Seth's Science Fair Project

When I think of Science Fairs I think of 4th grade kids creating tomato sauce volcanoes and studying the dietary habits of ants.

The way I see it, Seth has basically been asked to create a big boy poster for an upscale Exxon Science Fair. He makes the said poster, people stop and ask questions about his research, and then he privileges them with his abundance of knowledge. Only his won't be as cool because there will be no exploding lava at the end.

He has been putting in countless hours into this 'poster'... which thus far still remains on a lap top screen. I've seen no actual proof of poster paper.

Personally I don't get how creating a poster can be so time consuming.

Hell, give me some scissors, a Sharpee, and a piece or two of card stock and I could knock that puppy out in 60 minutes flat. (And that's with adding some glitter glue for flare!)

Seth doesn't seem to want my help.

So tonight while Seth was home from work (but really still working on his poster)... I was putting the boys to bed.

Apparently I'm not the only one confused by all this poster nonsense. As Eli was saying his personal prayer before bed he slipped in, "Please bless Daddy will make a yummy toaster".

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww so cute of Eli!
Oh and it is nice when you accidently comment under Seth and then comment again telling me it is you,just incase I might actually think it was Seth ;) because then I get all the way up to 4 comments. I know 4 comments! So crazy! I am popular.

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your blogs! Always something good going on in the Washburn household!!

Dani said...

Love it!