Thursday, October 21, 2010

GO SHARKS!

Eli started his first season of soccer this Fall. Since I am the team mom for Connor's football team I have not been able to see or attend as many games/practices as I would like to. But I did make it to his first game (which is why we have pictures to show you! :)

Originally I had wanted to hold off another year until we had two kids in sports at one time, but Seth said we had held off long enough. (We had started Connor in soccer at age 3) So, I guess he was right. Our lives are crazy right now between the two sports and I can't imagine it gets any easier the older they get. But I'm glad we did it because I know Eli has really loved having his "own" thing separate from Connor.

Our ferocious looking sharks!

Here's to hoping Eli will choose to stick with soccer in the long run! :)

No comments: