Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beach Trip

We had two days off of school for Easter Break. Some friends and I decided to take the kids down to Galveston for one of those days to play on the beach. The water was colder than us adults cared for, but it didn't seem to phase the kids a bit!

Tiff, Linds, Kenna, and Stacee



The cutest little mermaid I have ever seen!



This poor kid's mom suffered some OCD issues with taking three little boys to the beach on her own (no hubby) and as a result made lots of rules. One of which meant poor Eli and Dallin had to wear their life vests at ALL times... even though they hardly went in the water. Dallin only threw a fit about it once or twice. :)


Rani and the Sand Man. This kid had sand EVERYWHERE after this trip!



Cute kiddos loving every second of it!


Jacob and Connor


Trenty all tuckered out. He curled up on a towel and passed out!

On the way home Eli asked me if we could come back to the beach again everyday. I guess that meant it was a success! And the best part was that after a day of playing hard in the sun all three of my kids fell asleep on the way home and I was able to enjoy some blissful silence. :) It was a great day and I am so ready to go again!

1 comment:

The Silly Witch said...

Aw I'm jealous. I love the beach.