Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't Hate Me...

Cuz I'm classy!

Today I was in a hurry to pick up Connor and his friend from Nature Camp. I was running late (what's new?) and I rushed the little boys into the car, got them seated and buckled, and jumped in my own seat. I backed up all of three feet before Eli suddenly claimed to need the potty.

Seriously? Why don't they tell me these things BEFORE we are out the door and in the car?? So instead of turning off the car, unlocking the front door, turning off the house alarm, letting Eli use the restroom, resetting the alarm and re-locking the front door... I simply open the van and tell Eli to have at it and pick his favorite spot on the front lawn to christen.

Sometimes I wonder, if given the opportunity... if I would be friends with me!?? :)

6 comments:

Kel said...

Lol! This makes me want to be your friend even more. :)

Tammy and Alvin said...

I'm so glad you're in my cyber-life. I second Kelly's comment. Thanks for making me laugh!

TexasMom said...

Seriously, I would have done the same thing, in fact I have done the same thing. One of the benefits of boys is nature peeing!!!

California Washburns said...

I LOVE it! I do the same thing. I can't tell you how many times I've stopped on the side of the highway to let a boy relieve themselves!

Chulitamaya said...

And that is why I keep empty water bottle for the boys in the car.... now I don't feel so bad about it.

Maria said...

This made me laugh out loud so hard... awesome!